The following is a list of the 15 inch subwoofers under 200 (which cost less than $500). This list is regularly updated with the current market leaders’ models. Our editors choose everything in our database and keep it up to date on a regular basis.
This page provides a list of the top 15 15 inch subwoofers under 200 that will undoubtedly assist you in finding your ideal match. Let’s begin with evaluations right now, without spending much time!
If you’re looking for a basic 15 inch subwoofers under 200, this top list is your best bet. It has an average rating of 4 stars after over 1200+ customer reviews and is one of our most popular items lately!
If you’re searching for a 15 inch subwoofers under 200, this list is the place to go. We’ve compiled a list of 15 of our favorites so you can make an informed decision. If anything specific comes to mind or you just want some advice, keep reading below:
Top 15 List of 15 inch subwoofers under 200 is given below
We’ve consulted with renowned professionals who have in-and-out expertise about the 15 inch subwoofers under 200. We picked a product with uncommon features that you haven’t heard of before so that your purchasing experience would be interesting! Our team went through more than 100 options to make this list just right for you.
- Q Power QP15 15 Inch Super Deluxe Subwoofer
- 4000 Watts Max
- Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coils (DVC)
- 3 inch voice coil
- Cone diameter: 320mm
- 15 INCH SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE: The Bbox 15 inch dual sealed car and truck subwoofer box enclosure is designed for optimum bass response and low frequency reproduction which is ideal for lower profile sound quality subwoofers.
- HIGH GRADE MDF: Our 15DQ subwoofer car enclosure models are built with a durable MDF that is 3/4" thick for solid frequency response and accurate music reproduction. Our 15 inch truck sub box allows for tight and accurate bass reproduction.
- AIRTIGHT RECESSED SIDE PANELS: By using quality materials and our special aliphatic resin wood glue, the solid construction of our 15" car sub box is airtight and resonant free to reduce rattling and improve the overall sound quality of your sound system.
- BETTER SOUND, BETTER BASS, BETTER FUN: Our subwoofer car audio box enclosures turn your truck into a music machine! Dramatically improve sound quality and bass response of your vehicle's audio system and listen to the music the way it was meant to be heard!
- NOT JUST FOR VEHICLES: Use our sub enclosure in your home, place of business, or anywhere! Forget about tawdry alternatives offered by other brands that produce sound quality that kills the hype and causes nothing but a headache- our sub box gets the job done right for years and years of enjoyment.
- 15-Inch Dual 2-ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 Watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- High Roll Foam Surround and Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Frequency Response Range: 20 Hz - 250 Hz | Sensitivity: 85.9 dB
- GREAT BASS: Our Pro Tuned 15” dual vented car subwoofer and enclosure has shared chambers and is designed for optimum bass response and low frequency reproduction. Get the most out of your car with a subwoofer designed for power and quality.
- PRECISE DESIGN: We use a CNC Miter to ensure an airtight fit for your powered subwoofer. Our Dado design and construction offers a precision fit for our car subwoofer boxes & enclosures, which ensures a rattle and noise free environment.
- SPECIAL FORMULA: We use Aliphatic wood glue on our 15 inch subwoofer box to ensure an airtight seal between all MDF parts. Each dual 15 inch subwoofer box also gets a second application of glue around all internal joints after the final assembly.
- SECURE HOLD: We apply brad nails from a pneumatic nail gun on our powered subwoofer car audio products for a tight hold on the MDF parts during the glue drying process. We ensure that our 15 subwoofer box has a no-leak, no-rattle air chamber.
- BETTER SOUND: Improve the sound quality and bass response of your truck or car audio with our audio control subwoofers! Create a concert hall, nightclub, or party in your vehicle with our 15 inch subwoofer in box.
- Universal fit - Single chamber 15" Ported subwoofer Enclosure
- Competition Grade - High performance subwoofer box | engineered to sound incredible
- Kerf (rounded) port design - allows for deep, accurate, and responsive bass
- Internal air space: 3.85 ft³ | tuned @ 31 Hz
- Subwoofer hole cut-out diameter: 13.875" | mounting depth: 18.00"
- 2000 WATT POWER: This car subwoofer has 2000 Watt peak power that will produce high sound resonance. It also has 100 + 100 oz. heavy double stacked magnet structure, hex key input terminals and dual 4 Ohm impedance
- FOAM EDGE SUSPENSION: Made with a specially treated foam edge suspension to keep equipment safe. Designed with bump & vented motor structure for durability and easy installation.
- NON-PRESSED PAPER CONE: It is a clean-cut car subwoofer that boasts a black non-pressed paper cone. It will enhance car stereo by producing a powerful audio and keep equipment safe at the same time
- KAPTON VOICE COIL: The speaker subwoofer comes with a 2.5” dual-layer high-temperature Kapton voice coil to resist corrosion. It has a stamped plastic basket as well, with a sensitivity of 89dB and a specially designed rubber magnet boot
- 7.64” MOUNTING DEPTH: Easy to install with its 7.64” mounting depth and fits most audio systems for cars, boats or RVs. Included are the necessary cables, installation template and manual
- 2000 WATT POWER: This 15in car subwoofer has a power of 1000 Watt RMS to 2000 Watt peak that will produce high sound resonance. It also has a spring loaded push down speaker terminals that will maximize sound quality
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE: Built with 95 oz. magnet that will enhance car stereo or radio by producing a powerful audio and unmatched performance. It comes with a sensitivity or SPL of 92dB to resonate perfect clarity
- DUAL VOICE COIL: The speaker subwoofer comes with a dual 4 Ohm impedance that can be wired as 4 or 8 Ohm. The 2.5” 4-layer dual voice coil can resist corrosion and ensure a longer life span
- TREATED FOAM SURROUND: Made entirely of specially treated foam surround for durability. Designed with this non-fatiguing suspension to keep equipment safe. It is a clean-cut car subwoofer that boasts a non-pressed paper cone and black plastic basket
- 6.3” MOUNTING DEPTH: Easy to install with its 6.3” mounting depth and fits most audio system for cars, boats or RVs. The overall diameter is 15.3 inch. Included are the necessary cables, installation template and manual
- CONE: Made From Polypropylene, The AC15D 15 Inch Car Subwoofer Provides a Resilient And Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound With The Advantage Of Long Lasting Subwoofers
- VOICE COIL: Our Voice Coils Are Able To Withstand High Temperatures Yet Maintain Its Strength And Fatigue Properties. Making Our Voice Coils With This Material, Gives Our Speakers The Advantage Of Longer Pay Times With Lower Weights
- SURROUND: Foam is very flexible, providing the subwoofer with higher efficiency. This also translates to better excursion. (How far the cone of a speaker linearly travels from its resting position).
- STAMPED BASKET: The stamped basket offers a strong and rigid platform allowing the listener to hear clean and clear music output
- SPECIFICATIONS: Resonant Frequency - 25 Hz, Sensitivity SPL (1W/1m) - 89 Db
- Package Includes: (2) Rockville RVP15W4 1000 Watt 15" Raw DJ Subwoofer 4 Ohm Sub Woofer 51OZ Magnet. Features: Rockville RVP15W4 15" 1000 Watt Raw Replacement Subwoofer. Power Handling :
- Peak Power : 2000 Watts (1000 Watts per Subwoofer). Power RMS : 1000 Watts (500 Watts per Subwoofer). Fiber Reinforced Ultra Stiff Paper Composite Cone. Paper Composite Dust Cap
- Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket. Accordion Cloth Surround. Ultra Saturated, High BL Magnetic Motor Gap. 2.5" High Temperature CCAW High SPL Voice Coil. Linear Progressive Conex Spiders
- Dual Nickel Plated Banana Plug Terminals. Impedance : 4 Ohms. 51 oz Magnet. Mounting Depth: 5.7" inches. Frequency Response : 25 Hz to 1.5 KHz. Sensitivity : 100dB @ 1w/1m. REVC: 3.6 Ohm
- FO: 42.752 Hz. SD: 855.299 sqCM. BL: 10.598 TM. QMS: 5.267. QES: 0.768. QTS: 0.670. NO: 1.589%. SPLO: 100 dB. VAS: 161.457 Ltr. CMS: 155.429 uM/N. KRM: 2.253 m Ohm. ERM: 0.884. MMS: 89.164 g
Expert testers evaluate the goods. They’ve put them to the test in settings that are tailored to your exact demands. The reviews are public, so you may rest confident that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to choosing a new software solution!