The following is a list of the 8 inch marine subwoofers (which cost less than $500). This list is regularly updated with the current market leaders’ models. Our editors choose everything in our database and keep it up to date on a regular basis.
This page provides a list of the top 15 8 inch marine subwoofers that will undoubtedly assist you in finding your ideal match. Let’s begin with evaluations right now, without spending much time!
If you’re looking for a basic 8 inch marine subwoofers, this top list is your best bet. It has an average rating of 4 stars after over 1200+ customer reviews and is one of our most popular items lately!
If you’re searching for a 8 inch marine subwoofers, this list is the place to go. We’ve compiled a list of 15 of our favorites so you can make an informed decision. If anything specific comes to mind or you just want some advice, keep reading below:
Top 15 List of 8 inch marine subwoofers is given below
We’ve consulted with renowned professionals who have in-and-out expertise about the 8 inch marine subwoofers. We picked a product with uncommon features that you haven’t heard of before so that your purchasing experience would be interesting! Our team went through more than 100 options to make this list just right for you.
- 400 WATT POWER: Pyle’s 8 Inch Marine Subwoofer offers a peak power of 400 watts w/ 4ohm impedance. It lets you pump out some great low frequency bass volume to enhance the party vibe making it a great addition to your marine music audio system
- FOR ENHANCED SOUND: The Hydra subwoofer is a great addition to your marine stereo sound system. No sound system is complete without the perfect subwoofer for complimentary bass so don't deprive your boat from the absolute best sound you can get
- WATER-RESISTANT: The professional compact loud speaker system features a marine grade waterproof plastic case construction making it safe to be installed and used in places where moderate water splashes occur such as in marine vehicles
- SUPERIOR POWERFUL SOUND: The white outdoor bass speaker features an 8” high quality polypropylene cone. The 40 oz. magnetic structure and 1.5” high temperature voice coil boom w/ power and achieve a frequency response of 35 Hz to 3.5 kHz
- 8” SINGLE SUBWOOFER: The boat subwoofer can be installed under or in front of the compartment or helm, behind the helm seat or you can mount them inside a box or cooler. The subwoofer has an overall diameter of 8.5” and 3.60” mounting depth
- Delivers rich deep bass in nearly any vehicle for whenever you’re on the on the go
- Space-saving design reduces the need for oversized subwoofer enclosures
- Dynamic Balance technology provides rich clean full-range sound by eliminating distortion and unwanted resonant frequencies
- Marine certified with IP56 rating (water- and dirt-resistant) and tested for salt-fog UV and humidity
- Rockville MS10LW 10" marine subwoofer with LED (White). Max Power: 2400 Watts. RMS Program Power: 1200 Watts
- RMS Power: 600 Watts. Polypropylene cone with Rubber edge. 2.0" 4 Layer dual voice coil
- Molded ABS plastic basket made with a special blend that is waterproof and un-breakable (if you literally jump on it, it will not break or bend)
- Magnet 80 Oz double stacked magnet. Frequency response: 30Hz-4Khz
- Impedance: Dual 4 ohms. Sensitivity: 90dB
- 🔊 Two 8" marine speakers with synthetic rubber surround and 1" grill mounted balance dome PEI tweeters
- 🔊 Power Handling: Peak - 500 watts per pair.
- 🔊 4 Ohms impedence, 90dB sensitivity, and a frequency response of 55-20,000 Hz
- 🔊 IP66 rated waterproofing, rust resistant polymer basket, and stainless steel mounting hardware
- 🔊 Cutout diameter - 6.89". Total diameter - 8.07". Mounting Depth - 3.54".
- The M1D4-8 Color Optix 8” DVC 4-Ohm marine subwoofer delivers loud, clear, accurate bass, and lights the way for your journey!
- The M1D4-8 marine subwoofer has a power handling of 150 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Peak and connects with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix Controller and RF Connect App (PMX-RGB sold separately), allowing you to customize your own color patterns
- To compliment the plug and play connectivity and streamline installation, M1 subwoofers are equipped with a VersaSwitch to make changing impedance between 2 and 8 ohms as easy as flipping a switch
- The Element Ready design and IP67 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 2-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- POWERFUL SOUND: Feel your music with the thump and thrum of sound through this 8-inch subwoofer
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Features 4-Ohm dual voice coil for sound and wiring flexibility, efficient thermal heat management, high-strength construction, and high-temperature voice coil
- POWER RATING: Rated at 200 watts RMS power and 400 watts peak power
- RECOMMENDED SETUP: Works best with sealed or ported sub enclosure and minim 200 watts of recommended power
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Installation requires 3.88-inch mounting depth and 7-inch mounting diameter in sealed sub boxes between 0.5 and 1.2 cubic feet or vented sub boxes between 0.66+ and 1.2 cubic feet
- 8'' Slim Marine Woofer - Phase Shift Switch : 0 or 180° - Thermal , Short and Overload Protection Circuits - Dimension : 14.5''(D) x 9.5''(W) x 3''(H)
- RCA Low Level Input - Adjustable Input Sensitivity : 0.2V-3V - Fuse : 2 x 15A - Weight : 10.5 LBS
- High Level Input - 0 to +12Db Variable Bass Boost (@ 45Hz) - Max Power : 1000 Watts
- Green and Red LED Power Status Indicator - Low Pass Filter (50-150 Hz) - RMS Power : 300 Watts
- Remote Level Control - Soft Delay Remote Turn-On - RMS Power of Amplifier : 100 Watts
- Shallow Mount – With less than 3 inches mounting depth, this car subwoofer is ideal in sealed enclosure applications and makes for one of the most versatile subwoofers for cars in areas with limited space.
- Deep Bass - Front and rear venting allows cooler air to be exchanged in the voice coil gap which helps the sub make deep bass and extend the life of the component and your subwoofer car audio.
- Built to Last - Heavy gauge powder coated stamped steel basket provides a solid base for the motor system and moving parts and delivers big bass in a small space that does not consume your cargo space.
- High Performance - 2 inch high temperature voice coil and former for high thermal stability in small enclosure volumes where the internal box temperatures can rob you of performance.
- Heavy Duty – UV rubber surround resists sun fading and remains flexible and the nickel plated push and insert resists corrosion and make for ease of installation. Ideal paired with your speakers and amp.
- 600 WATT POWER: Pyle’s 8" Amplified Low Profile Subwoofer System offers a maximum power of 600 watts. It lets you pump out some great low frequency bass volume to enhance the party vibe making it a great addition to your marine music audio system
- BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER: The integrated amp in the compact subwoofer features low pass crossovers & a control for adjusting input sensitivity from 0.12V to 3.5V. Includes variable bass boost, control the subwoofer level w/ the remote level control module
- LOW PROFILE: With height of just 3", it's a perfect solution when space is an issue, it can easily fit under the seat of most vehicles! Total dimension is 12.8”x9.5"x3” & includes mounting hardware. A great addition to your marine stereo sound system
- HIGH LEVEL INPUT: Speaker line inputs are known as high-level inputs. If your head unit does not have RCA outputs, you can use the speaker outputs for the audio source. Use the supplied cable and connect the outputs properly as shown in the manual
- LOW LEVEL INPUT: Line level inputs, also known as RCA input or low-level inputs. Low level inputs are the recommended way to introduce the audio signal to the hideaway subwoofer if RCA outputs are present on your head unit or other signal source
- 8-Inch Dual 2 ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 600 Watts | RMS Power: 400 Watts
- Shallow Mount Design - Mounting Depth: 3.94"
- High Performance Pressed Paper Cone Stitched to Premium Foam Surround
- Sensitivity: 83.2 dB | Fs: 45.1 Hz
Expert testers evaluate the goods. They’ve put them to the test in settings that are tailored to your exact demands. The reviews are public, so you may rest confident that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to choosing a new software solution!