The following is a list of the mikrotik routers for hotspot (which cost less than $500). This list is regularly updated with the current market leaders’ models. Our editors choose everything in our database and keep it up to date on a regular basis.
This page provides a list of the top 15 mikrotik routers for hotspot that will undoubtedly assist you in finding your ideal match. Let’s begin with evaluations right now, without spending much time!
If you’re looking for a basic mikrotik routers for hotspot, this top list is your best bet. It has an average rating of 4 stars after over 1200+ customer reviews and is one of our most popular items lately!
If you’re searching for a mikrotik routers for hotspot, this list is the place to go. We’ve compiled a list of 15 of our favorites so you can make an informed decision. If anything specific comes to mind or you just want some advice, keep reading below:
Top 15 List of mikrotik routers for hotspot is given below
We’ve consulted with renowned professionals who have in-and-out expertise about the mikrotik routers for hotspot. We picked a product with uncommon features that you haven’t heard of before so that your purchasing experience would be interesting! Our team went through more than 100 options to make this list just right for you.
- The home Access Point lite (hAP lite) is an ideal little device for your apartment, house or office
- It supports button triggered WPS, for the convenience of not typing a complicated password when somebody wants to have wireless internet access
- The home Access Point lite (hAP lite) can also be told to change to cAP mode and join a CAPsMAN centrally managed network by the push of a button
- Of course, the device runs RouterOS with all the features, bandwidth shaping, firewall, user access control and many others
- The hAP lite is equipped with a powerful 650MHz CPU, 32MB RAM, dual chain 2.4GHz onboard wireless, four Fast Ethernet ports and a RouterOS L4 license. USB power supply is included
- The MikroTik hAP ac3, rbd53ig-5hacd2hnd, is a wireless dual-band router with 5 Gigabit Ethernet
- The hEX RB750Gr3 is a five port gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- The device has a full size USB port. USB slot type is USB type A This new updated revision of the hEX brings several improvements in performance.
- It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful dual core 880MHz CPU and 256MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- CPU core count:2; Size of RAM:256 MB
- Supported input voltage:8 V - 30 V; Operating System:RouterOS
- The Home Access Point Lite - RouterBoard hAP AC Lite Tower
- CPU: Qualcomm 650MHz
- Memory: 64MB DDR SDRAM
- Ethernet: 5x 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet ports
- OS: MikroTik RouterOS, Level4 license
- 24 Gigabit port switch with 2 x SFP+ cages
- 1U rackmount case
- Dual boot (RouterOS or SwitchOS)
- 5 Port PoE-Switch
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet Port
- 4 x SFP Port
- 802.3af/at PoE/PoE+ and 12-57 V passives PoE
- RouterOS Level5
- RB2011UiAS-RM - The RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-RM has five Gigabit LAN ports and five Fast Ethernet LAN
- The hAP ac² RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides Wifi coverage for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies at the same time.
- Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports provide Gigabit connections for your wired devices, USB can be used for external storage or 4G/LTE modem, and device supports IPsec hardware acceleration.
- New design universal case allows unit to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case).
- CPU core count: 4, Size of RAM: 128MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE input voltage: 18 - 28V
- 5 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (PoE output on port 5),
- RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- The RB3011 is a new multi port device, our first to be running an ARM architecture CPU for higher performance than ever before
- The RB3011 has ten Gigabit ports divided in two switch groups, an SFP cage and for the first time a SuperSpeed full size USB 3.0 port, for adding storage or an external 3G/4G modem
- RB3011UiAS-RM Unit comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, a touchscreen LCD panel, a serial console port and PoE output functionality on the last Ethernet port
- Dimensions: 443 x 92 x 44 mm, Size of RAM: 1 GB, Storage size: 128 MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE-out ports: Ether10, PoE out: Passive PoE
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 10, SFP ports: 1, Number of USB ports: 1, USB slot type: USB 3.0 type A, PCB temperature and Voltage monitor
- The SXTsq 5 ac is a compact and lightweight outdoor 5Ghz 802.11ac wireless device with an integrated antenna, perfect for point-to-point links or as a CPE unit
- The device includes one 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet port to fully utilize speeds that 802.11ac protocol provides
- The SXTsq 5 ac retains a 16 dBi antenna like the SXT 5 ac, our previous model, yet the antenna design has been improved and the physical size has been dramatically reduced - the SXTsq is two times thinner
- Dimensions: 129 x 129 x 34 mm, Size of RAM: 256 MB, Storage size: 16 MB, PoE in: Passive PoE, PoE in input Voltage: 10-28 V
- Wireless 5 GHz number of chains: 2, Wireless 5 GHz standards: 802.11a/n/ac, Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz: 16, 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 1
- RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-2HnD has most features and interfaces from all our Wireless routers
- It’s powered by the new Atheros 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor, has 128MB RAM, five Gigabit LAN ports, five Fast Ethernet LAN ports and SFP cage
- Also, it features powerful dual chain 2.4Ghz (2312-2732MHz depending on country regulations) 802.11bgn wireless AP, RJ45 serial port, USB port and RouterOS L5 license, as well as desktop case with power supply and two 4dBi Omni antennas
- RouterBOARD 2011UAS-2HnD-IN comes with desktop enclosure, LCD panel and power supply
- The RB2011Ui also has passive PoE output capability on the last port (ETH10), this means you can power another device just by connecting it over regular Ethernet cable
- The hAP mini is a small 2GHz wireless access point for home or small offices.
- The hAP mini (RB931-2nD) has three ports, which are configured as one Internet port and two LAN ports, but can be reconfigured as desired, using the powerful RouterOS configuration options.
- The powerful 650MHz CPU gives you full access to the wide variety of features provided by the versatile RouterOS operating system, but if all you want is a simple access point - it is already configured out of the box. You simply need to open it’s web configuration page and provide a password for it.
- The unit is powered by microUSB and measures only 8 cm tall. Even with it’s small size, the hAP mini is still quite powerful, as it uses the QCA9533 CPU, just like the bigger units in the widely successful hAP series.
- The hAP mini (RB931-2nD) has an omnidirecional antenna built-in, and does not have a strict limiation on number of connected clients. It works in 2 GHz and supports 802.11b/g/n standards.
- KEY FEATURES: 650 MHz CPU, 64 MB RAM (5)10/100, (1)USB 2
Expert testers evaluate the goods. They’ve put them to the test in settings that are tailored to your exact demands. The reviews are public, so you may rest confident that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to choosing a new software solution!