The following is a list of the subwoofers for kef ls50 (which cost less than $500). This list is regularly updated with the current market leaders’ models. Our editors choose everything in our database and keep it up to date on a regular basis.
This page provides a list of the top 15 subwoofers for kef ls50 that will undoubtedly assist you in finding your ideal match. Let’s begin with evaluations right now, without spending much time!
If you’re looking for a basic subwoofers for kef ls50, this top list is your best bet. It has an average rating of 4 stars after over 1200+ customer reviews and is one of our most popular items lately!
|1||KEF LS50 Mini Monitor - Black Edition (Pair)||$1,875.00||Buy on Amazon|
|2||KEF KC62 Subwoofer (White)||$1,449.00||Buy on Amazon|
|3||KEF LS50 Wireless II (Pair, Carbon Black)||$2,799.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||KEF LS50 Meta (Pair, Carbon Black)||$1,599.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Rel Acoustics T/Zero MKIII Subwoofer, 6.5 Inch Down-Firing Driver, High Gloss Black||$498.00||Buy on Amazon|
If you’re searching for a subwoofers for kef ls50, this list is the place to go. We’ve compiled a list of 15 of our favorites so you can make an informed decision. If anything specific comes to mind or you just want some advice, keep reading below:
Top 15 List of subwoofers for kef ls50 is given below
We’ve consulted with renowned professionals who have in-and-out expertise about the subwoofers for kef ls50. We picked a product with uncommon features that you haven’t heard of before so that your purchasing experience would be interesting! Our team went through more than 100 options to make this list just right for you.
- The LS50 radiates an extremely large listening sweet spot and delivers a remarkably fast, clean, and expansive sound with its Unit-Q driver Array.
- The construction of the ls50's cabinets plays a big Part in their sound. From baffle Shaping and port design, the LS50 reproduces your Audio completely flat and unaltered.
- The LS50 comes in four spectacular colors, each with its own corresponding Unit-Q driver Array Color and frequency response is 79Hz - 28Khz (3Db)
- The LS50 is one of the most award-winning speaker products ever released by KEF, receiving accolades from such publications as stereophile, what hi-fi, and the absolute sound.
- Frequency range (-6db)-47hz - 45Khz. crossover frequency-2.2Khz. Maximum output-106db
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 11Hz – 200Hz
- 1000 Watt RMS Power
- 5 DSP Settings (Free Space, Next to a wall, In a corner, In a cabinet, Apartment Mode)
- Dual 6.5" drivers
- Dimension (H x W x D) with Rear Panel and Feet: 9.7 x 10.1 x 9.8 in
- Available streaming services include: Spotify Connect, Tidal, Amazon Music, Qobuz, Deezer, QQ Music, Internet Radio, and Podcasts.
- Each speaker consists of a 280 watt amplifier for the mid range and 100w amplifier for the tweeter.
- Wireless Streaming features include: Apple AirPlay 2, Google Chromecast, ROON Ready, UPnP Compatible, Bluetooth 4.2
- Resolution Up To: 384kHz/24bit depending on connection.
- Featured Inputs: HDMI eArc, TOSLINK, Digital Coaxial, Analog 3.5mm Auxiliary, RJ45, WiFi
- LS50 Meta features KEF's breakthrough Metamaterial Absorption Technology (MAT) reducing unwanted sound from the rear of the driver by 99%.
- Features KEF'S 12th Generation Uni-Q Driver proving a 40% increase in smoothness over the previous version.
- THD 0.07%
- Frequency range (-6dB) - 47 Hz - 45 kHz
- Available in four stunning finishes: Cabon Black, Mineral White, Titanium Grey, and Royal Blue Special Edition
- Experience home theater and music as the artist intended with the most award winning high end subwoofer brand, REL Acoustics. The Tzero MKIII enriches modest systems with deliciously sumptuous natural bass, high quality construction, and gorgeous finishes. Features high quality long throw drivers and powerful, reliable amplifiers. Makes music and cinema sound more natural with enhanced spatial resolution. Increases the soundstage depth and imaging for a truly high end experience.
- Perfect for stereo or home theater systems. Matches well with smaller more modest systems. Use a single Tzero MKIII for rooms 100-200 sq. feet or a Stereo Pair for rooms 200-400 sq. feet
- Closed Box, down-firing 6.5" long-throw steel chassis driver, 100 watt Class D amplifier with High Level Neutrik Speakon, Low Level single RCA, and .1/LFE RCA inputs, -6dB @ 37Hz in room frequency response.
- No assembly required. Comes with manual, power cord, and 10M (33 feet) High Level Speakon connector
- WARRANTY: 3 years parts and labor on new products. Covers all REL products and parts that are defective in material and workmanship. We will, at our sole option, repair or replace any defective parts free of charge. The warranty is no transferable.
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!
- KEF kube 10b subwoofer
- Each kube also comes with 3 pre-programmed custom EQ settings - free standing, corner, and wall and in-cabinet installations.
- Customize your kube even further by adjusting the gain, phase, low pass filter, and crossovers to your liking.
- The kube 10b subwoofer features KEF smart compression limiting, which allows the subwoofer to play louder and remain dynamic while preventing over excursion of the driver and amplifier clipping.
- Enjoy KEF smart connect, which automatically detects whether an LFE or stereo input is connected and adjusts subwoofers volume level accordingly.
- The KEF Q350 Bookshelf Speaker is the newest iteration of KEF award-winning Q Series. The Q350 features a new cabinet, sleek new finishes, and an improved 6.5” Uni-Q driver Array.
- The Q350 contains an enhanced Uni-Q driver Array designed to smooth out treble frequencies, and reimagined crossovers to provide cleaner and more accurate bass.
- The front port has been moved to the back of the Q350 and internal architecture has been redesigned to reduce internal resonances to improve audio clarity.
- The Q350 is available in sleek matte Black and White vinyl finishes.
- Following the success of KEF LS50 wireless, lsx includes a 4" Uni-Q driver to deliver astoundingly clear sound over 160 degrees of coverage and an fea designed cabinet with hidden Heatsink.
- Connect wirelessly via dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth 4.2, digital (Toslink) input, or a 3.5 mm aux optical Connection. Connect the speakers wirelessly or via RJ45 Ethernet.
- With great music services like Spotify and Tidal built in, all the music you love is at your fingertips.
- If you're after additional bass, the LS50W can output to a connected subwoofer. Output to the connected subwoofer is controlled by the included app.
- Choose from White, Black blue, olive or red matte/cloth finishes.
- The mountable soundbar for TV, movies, music, and more
- Enjoy crisp dialogue and impressive bass from wall to wall with Playbar. Control it with the Sonos app, your remote, and more
- Whether you mount it on the wall or place it below your TV on a stand or console, Playbar automatically tunes itself for the best possible sound
- Playbar was specially tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasize the sound of the human voice so you can always follow the story
- Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- 2 x AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed. (None Bluetooth version)
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY - Natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch full range unit
- REMOTE CONTROL - Adjust volume at your figure tips. Bass and treble control located on the side of main speaker.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - High quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
- Custom designed speaker stands for use with LS50, Q Series or R Series bookshelf speakers
- Adjustable Spike feet included, hardwood floor protection discs sold separately
- Custom designed, incredibly sturdy speaker stands for use with any bookshelf speaker
- Included components: 2 stands
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 12-inch, front-firing driver
- 200 watts continuous, 400 watts dynamic power
- Compatible with almost any AV receiver
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- The KEF Q150 Bookshelf Speaker is the newest iteration of KEF award-winning Q Series. The Q150 features a new cabinet, sleek new finishes, and an improved 5.25” Uni-Q driver Array.
- The Q150 contains an enhanced Uni-Q Driver Array designed to smooth out treble frequencies, and reimagined crossovers to provide cleaner and more accurate bass.
- The front port has been moved to the back of the Q150 and internal architecture has been redesigned to reduce internal resonances to improve audio clarity.
- The Q150 is available in sleek matte Black and White vinyl finishes. Nominal Impedance: 8Ω (min.3.7Ω)
Expert testers evaluate the goods. They’ve put them to the test in settings that are tailored to your exact demands. The reviews are public, so you may rest confident that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to choosing a new software solution!