The following is a list of the subwoofers under 800 (which cost less than $500). This list is regularly updated with the current market leaders’ models. Our editors choose everything in our database and keep it up to date on a regular basis.
This page provides a list of the top 15 subwoofers under 800 that will undoubtedly assist you in finding your ideal match. Let’s begin with evaluations right now, without spending much time!
If you’re looking for a basic subwoofers under 800, this top list is your best bet. It has an average rating of 4 stars after over 1200+ customer reviews and is one of our most popular items lately!
If you’re searching for a subwoofers under 800, this list is the place to go. We’ve compiled a list of 15 of our favorites so you can make an informed decision. If anything specific comes to mind or you just want some advice, keep reading below:
Top 15 List of subwoofers under 800 is given below
We’ve consulted with renowned professionals who have in-and-out expertise about the subwoofers under 800. We picked a product with uncommon features that you haven’t heard of before so that your purchasing experience would be interesting! Our team went through more than 100 options to make this list just right for you.
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- Built-in amplifier: with a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes above the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High level inputs: speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the LOPRO10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low-Level Inputs - Line level inputs (RCA inputs / low-level inputs) use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable bass boost: variable bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost Range to just the way you like it
- Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- SDR Series 12-inch Dual 4-ohm loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts | RMS power: 1,200 Watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals for an Easy Installation
- Custom Vented Enclosure Made of High Strength 5/8" MDF and Finished in Premium Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25") with Countersunk subwoofer design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer with high-elasticity rubber surround delivers smooth low-frequency transients.
- 100W Class AB amplifier (50W RMS) gives robust output with minimal distortion.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- Input gain control gives -30 dB to +6 dB of continuously variable output.
- Continuously variable lowpass filter keeps resonances in the 50 Hz to 130 Hz range.
Expert testers evaluate the goods. They’ve put them to the test in settings that are tailored to your exact demands. The reviews are public, so you may rest confident that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to choosing a new software solution!