The following is a list of the yorkville subwoofers (which cost less than $500). This list is regularly updated with the current market leaders’ models. Our editors choose everything in our database and keep it up to date on a regular basis.
This page provides a list of the top 15 yorkville subwoofers that will undoubtedly assist you in finding your ideal match. Let’s begin with evaluations right now, without spending much time!
If you’re looking for a basic yorkville subwoofers, this top list is your best bet. It has an average rating of 4 stars after over 1200+ customer reviews and is one of our most popular items lately!
|1||Yorkville EXM-Mobile-Sub Ultra-Compact Battery-Powered Portable Subwoofer||$789.00||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Yorkville ES18P Elite 18" 1600 Watt Active Subwoofer||$2,199.00||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Yorkville 4800W 2X15in Powered Subwoofer||$2,299.00||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Yorkville 2800W 2X12in Powered Subwoofer||$2,298.00||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Yorkville ES21P 2400-Watts 21-Inch Powered Subwoofer||$2,929.00||Buy on Amazon|
If you’re searching for a yorkville subwoofers, this list is the place to go. We’ve compiled a list of 15 of our favorites so you can make an informed decision. If anything specific comes to mind or you just want some advice, keep reading below:
Top 15 List of yorkville subwoofers is given below
We’ve consulted with renowned professionals who have in-and-out expertise about the yorkville subwoofers. We picked a product with uncommon features that you haven’t heard of before so that your purchasing experience would be interesting! Our team went through more than 100 options to make this list just right for you.
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- Supplemental bass for ELX112 or ELX115EVS-18K woofer for extended LF35 Hz - 200 Hz frequency range134 dB max SPL
- Power handling: 400 W continuous, 1600 W peak Braced 15mm plywood enclosure Stack or pole-mount full-range boxes Black textured finish
- 1600 WATTS Repack
- System Type: 2-Way / Active
- Program Power (Watts): 1200 Watts (2400 Watts Peak)
- Max SPL (dB): 133dB Peak (127dB Continuous)
- Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3dB): 43 - 16k (Hz +/- 3dB)
- Crossover Frequency (Hz): 1100
- the jbl irx115s powered subwoofer is the newest model in the irx series of versatile, cost-conscious portable p.a.s
- high output and extended low-frequency response in a compact, ported design
- perfectly complements the irx line of powered loudspeakers with a built-in, lightweight amplifier and ergonomic, sturdy handles
- easily selectable crossover frequencies and polarity on the back of the cabinet
- built-in pole mount expands system configuration options
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- 1000 Watts (Peak) 500 Watts (Program)
- 10-inch woofer with 2-inch voice coil
- 3 Channels plus Master level
- 1-inch compression driver
- 90° x 60° HF dispersion
- Two subwoofer mounting poles included in the package
- Adjustable height from 35”-54” to mount satellite speakers, fits subwoofers with M20 threaded sockets
- Sturdy steel construction supports up to 132 lbs
- Lightweight and easy to transport with collapsible design
- Safety pins keep speakers from slipping
- Adjustable Subwoofer Speaker Pole Fits Traditional 1-3/8" and Threaded M20 Subwoofer Pole Mounts
- Includes Removable Adapter for Threaded M20 Mount
- Minimum/Maximum Height: 35”/60” (889mm/1524mm)
- 125 lbs. (56.7 kg) Weight Capacity
- All Steel Construction with Built in Safety Pin and Easy-Grip Tension Knob Height Adjustment
- High‑quality Bluetooth audio streaming for background music or musical accompaniment
- Three optimally located handles and a rugged composite structure
- High‑efficiency 1000 W Class‑D power amplifier delivers up to 126 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV
- EV‑patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading
- Package Includes: (1) RockvilIe RBG12S Bass Gig 12" 1400 Watt Active Powered PA Subwoofer DJ/Pro. (1) RockvilIe ISO 10-12 Isolation Platform Acoustic Riser Pad For 10"/12" Subwoofers. RockvilIe RBG12S 12" 1400 Watts Bass Gig 1200 Active Powered PA Subwoofer. 350 Watts RMS / 700 Watts Program / 1400 Watts Peak. 12" Woofer with 80oz Magnet and 2" Voice Coil. Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 28Hz - 200Hz. Maximum SPL @ 1w / 1m: 115dB Peak / 110dB Continuous. Power-On and Signal Input LED Indicators
- Clip Limiter Circuitry with LED Indicator. Built-in Limiter Circuit automatically detects signal is being overdriven so that it does not clip and distort. Balanced XLR + TRS input jacks. Balanced XLR thru/output jacks for parallel connections. Subwoofer Crossover 40Hz-150Hz Low Pass. Subwoofer Level Adjustment(Volume). Subwoofer Polarity Control. Built-in pole mount socket. Built-in carrying handles. Custom metal grill. Durable black carpet with black metal corners
- 7-layer Birch 5/8" baffle board construction. Dimensions: 15.75" x 15.75" x 18.5". Weight: 44Lbs. RCA input. RockvilIe ISO 10-12 Isolation Platform Acoustic Foam Pad for 10 and 12 Speakers and Subwoofers. Perfect for 10" and 12" Studio monitor speakers or subwoofers. Extremely high-density foam supports up to 250 lbs. Increases sound quality by reducing vibrations and unwanted sounds. Decreases room resonance from floors and walls. Improves how tight and deep bass sounds
- Protects your speaker or subwoofer from scratches. Stops your speaker or subwoofer from moving around. Great for live sound, studio, or home theater applications. Major improvement in sound quality compared to speakers or subwoofers placed directly on a hard surface. Dimensions: 19 x 19 x 1.75 (48.2 cm x 48.2 cm x 4.4 cm). . MACKIE MRS10. JBI LSR310S. Samson M10S. Samson Auro D1200. Samson Auro D1500. RockvilIe APM10B. MACKIE DLM12S. RockvilIe RBG10S. RockvilIe RBG12S. RockvilIe SBG1124
- RockvilIe SBG1154. KRK 12S. KRK 8s. KRK 10s. ADAM Audio Sub7. ADAM Audio Sub8. ADAM Audio Sub10. ADAM Audio T10S. Yamha HS8S. Genelec 7050C. Genelec 7350A. Genelec 7360A. Dynaudio 9S. Dynaudio 18S. PreSonus Temblor T10. Neumann KH 750. Behringer Nekkst K10S. Behringer Eurolive B1200D-PRO. Focal Sub6. Subwoofer Pros Studio Sub 12. Blue Sky Sub12D. Bose F1. Bose B1. Bose B2. Electro-Voice ELX200-12SP. Fishman SA Sub. Turbosound IQ15B. Turbosound iNSPIRE iP12B. Electro-Voice ELX200-12S. Many More!
Expert testers evaluate the goods. They’ve put them to the test in settings that are tailored to your exact demands. The reviews are public, so you may rest confident that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to choosing a new software solution!